Oct 13, 2009

Birthday - 2009!!








Today is my BIRTHDAY!! This blog was created for me as a birthday present. Thanks to all who had encouraged me to start this blog!





Had a lovely day!! Started with a walk in Gunung Lambak with Grace, Zumi and JYenn. Then Len came over to give me a present, a Nyonya cookbook that I had been eyeing! She then invited me over to her house......she had prepared my favourite Shepherd's Pie.....and scones!!! Sumptuous, best I've ever eaten.

Lots of greetings came along via SMSes and phone calls. Wonderful friends and family.......I am so blessed! Ever so grateful for each and everyone of them.

Surprise...surprise....JLynn called from London to wish me!! JHann, JYenn and Zumi bought flowers, presents...a beautiful mosaic frame....a video of my favourite photos.......made my favourite sushi...NY cheesecake and....a pizza with lots and lots of basil!! There goes my 3-week old DIET!!

Couldn't ask for anything more......and I thought I was going to have a quiet birthday this year!! THANKS EVERYONE!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Well done, Mum! The food looks yummy and the flowers are lovely! Wish I was there, but you know my thoughts are with you all. Happy Birthday again and love you! Miss all at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JLynn. And the presents......we were all so excited, got so many presents from you..and the angpow!! What a surprise! Yes, we miss you too!

    ReplyDelete